This month was a wild ride. I had somewhat of a planned TBR for the month, but that went out the window with all my re-reads. I hadn’t planned on re-reading Twilight and the entire THG series, but I started my first time consuming crochet projects and have enjoyed re-reading books while crocheting. I had only learned to crochet just over a month ago, but so far it’s gone well! This past month I also started my online summer semester. It’s been a rough initial transition to strictly only classes, but I’m starting to feel more in a routine and keeping up with everything okay. With adjusting to this whole new routine, I’m happy with the reading I got done this month though!
1) The Betrothed by Kiera Cass (⭐️)
2) Agnes at the End of the World by Kelly McWilliams (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
3) Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
4) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (re-read) (audiobook)
5) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (re-read)(⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
6) Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (re-read)(⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️) (audiobook)
7) Mockinjay by Suzanne Collins (re-read)(⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️) (audiobook)
8) Influence by Sara Shepherd & Lilia Buckingham (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
I’m happy that this was another month with more books read vs. acquired! My physical tbr pile is huge and I’m at least slowly working on bringing that down. I still have two more books I previously ordered that shipped a while ago, but the mail is so so slow right now, so they’ll get here when they get here. These are the ones I did order though!
1) Ghosts of the Shadowmarket by Cassandra Clare
2) The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar
3) The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
4) Something To Talk About by Meryl Wilsner
My favourite new books of the month are a toss up between Agnes at the End of the World and Something to Talk About. Did you discover any favourites this month?